The Association of British Insurers (ABI) and the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) have launched a joint Code of Good Practice for the industry. According to the trade bodies the code aims to help insurers and insurance brokers recognise and help potentially vulnerable customers who may need help when renewing their car and home insurance. The code is part of the industry's work to improve customer outcomes. CodeUnder the code participating insurers and brokers will: • Ensur
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?