Innovation Broking is pressing ahead with its growth plans after opening a new office in London and taking on two members of staff at director level. Managing director Howard Pearson said the firm is using the £2m invested in the business by venture capitalists Albion Ventures to further its expansion. Russell Sessions, formerly head of corporate development at Stackhouse Poland, and Ryan Sherer, previously a producer at Arthur J Gallagher, have joined the business. TechnologyPearson ad
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?