Angus Eaton, Aviva UK and Ireland MD for commercial lines has advised that the insurance sector is in an "age of disruption" and is "landing in a world where there could be serious disintermediation". Speaking to delegates at the Guidewire Conncections conference in San Francisco, Eaton said that other issues impacting were a redistribution of wealth making customers more demanding, and data and the fact the customers no longer trust large institutions. StrategyAgainst this background Aviva h
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?