Google Compare posted a £12.64m loss before tax for the year ended 31 December 2013. The figure is a slight increase on the £12.58m loss posted in 2012 according to accounts filed with Companies House. Turnover for the aggregator site, reported under BeatThatQuote.com which was acquired by Google in 2011, increased from £5.5m to £7.3m but cost of sales grew to £9.5m from £4.2m. This coupled with administrative expenses of £10.4m (2012: £13.9m) e
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?