For the second time in just over 40 years United Kingdom citizens will decide on the nature of their relationship with Europe in a referendum. Prime Minister David Cameron announced 23 June as the date for the momentous vote after he negotiated reforms to the workings of the union with his European counterparts. But from a purely business point of view, is it in the interests of brokers for the UK to stay in or leave the EU? Biba not backing Brexit The British Insurance Brokers’ Associa
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?