If we were to do a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat) analysis for the insurance broking and entire industry, I'd likely expect matching columns for both opportunities and threats. And that's what makes digital so important. All across the insurance sector we need to embrace digitally enabled innovation and decide if we're going to be proactive or reactive. InnovationI recently spoke to a broker to explore helping - for free on this occasion by the way - their business use
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?