Less than 10 years ago, asset management was not a core priority for insurers in terms of intellectual investment or management focus. Instead, liability management was king. Insurers were happy to expend minimal effort on investment risk management capabilities, especially compared to the liability side. In the past, insurers were most often advised to invest in traditional fixed-income core solutions, with little or no diversification into other asset classes.Most insurers need to maximise
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?