Newark and Sherwood District Council is joining Cunningham Lindsey UK's Fraudline Service, introduced by Zurich Municipal. A 2005 survey of subscribers to Fraudline services showed that, on average, they had achieved a 25% drop in insurance claims compared to the previous year.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?