The field-based loss adjusting arm of Halifax General Insurance (HGI) is now providing a home visit service to HGI customers across the whole of the UK. Halifax Claims at Home, which launched in spring this year, is a field-based specialist service that takes claims expertise to the customer's home. Personal claims consultants can visit a customer in their home within a week of registration of their claim.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment