Chubb Insurance has launched a MasterPackage commercial policy, which has been designed to address the commercial insurance needs of customers in one contract. In developing the new MasterPackage, Chubb conducted market research and found that the number one concern identified was the inclusion of warranties, which can have potentially disastrous consequences for an insured.Over 50 improvements to its existing product were made to create the new policy.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment