Brokers and solicitors could potentially form a very successful insurance distribution chain according to Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection.Peter Dobie, underwriting manager, Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection said that it saw solicitors as a valid distribution channel as much as the broking sector but felt the two parties would benefit by working together."We think that solicitors will look at the proposed deregulation of legal services as outlined in the Clementi Review and feel vulnerable.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers