Halifax General Insurance Services has selected Crawford & Co's counter-fraud solutions division to assist its special investigations team. Under the deal, Crawford will assist the insurer in terms of field investigations and desktop claims, as well as supporting Halifax's own internal investigations on home and travel claims. A pilot contract will run until 1 July, at which point a decision will be made whether to extend the relationship.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment