Arc Legal Assistance, a bespoke legal costs insurance provider, has launched a new service to protect policyholders against the growing threat of identity theft as new government estimates reveal the crime is costing the UK economy £1.7bn per year. The firm's new identity theft and fraud protection has been designed in conjunction with solicitors and includes: a 24-hour legal helpline, a proactive 'contract service' and a debt counselling service.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?