Home and Legacy has launched a product for brokers that offers cover through intermediaries for let properties. The new policy, Home and Legacy Let, is a residential insurance product for individuals who are letting their main or second home, as well as for individuals or businesses that own and let one or more investment properties. Policies can be set up on a stand-alone basis, as there is no requirement to be an existing policyholder with Home and Legacy.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson