Arc Legal Assistance has launched its first stand-alone employment protection insurance (EPI) product for small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) employers. The product will provide a delegated authority to agreed limits for underwriting of individual client risks and policy fulfilment and administration. The firm has also developed a single, streamlined claims process for the product so that claims can be handled directly.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float