The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has created an insurer financial strength ratings service that will help members find out, in real time, what rating the insurance companies they are using have achieved. Meanwhile, Biba has launched a claims and notification advisory service in conjunction with Flaxman Partners and Hugh James Solicitors.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Market moves: Busy brokers