A recent survey published by Medicare indicated that 82% of clients and 87% of brokers believe efficient claims settlement to be more important than price alone. According to the survey a further 75% of clients also feel that insurers need to improve the speed and efficiency of claims handling overall.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson