The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) has announced the creation of a global academic panel to ensure that it has a diverse gene pool from which to grow its education programme. Chaired by Peter Young of St Thomas' University, Minnesota, USA, the panel will be an online community of around a dozen leading thinkers and researchers from universities and business schools around the world.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting