Allianz Cornhill recently undertook some research on who the major insurance players were in five sectors of the commercial lines market, with some surprising results.John Warburton, sales and distribution manager for commercial lines at Allianz Cornhill, says it looked at property, casualty, motor trade, motor fleet and packages, which included small and medium sized enterprise (SME) business, and found different patterns in the sectors.In both motor trade and motor fleet, Allianz together
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?