The firm, which underwrites a classic car scheme on behalf of Allianz Insurance, has designed an affiliate scheme for brokers that wish to offer cover for classic, veteran and exotic cars to their client base.Angus Forsyth, managing director at Hagerty, said: "We have worked with several brokers throughout the past 18 months, and they believe our service has enhanced their product base."When the company was launched, we envisaged some business coming from the broking community but the respon
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?