Any public sector employee could face criminal charges should they compromise public safety, John Greenway MP, chairman of the Insurance Age-supported All Party Parliamentary Group for Insurance and Financial Services, told public sector risk managers at Alarm's South-east conference. Mr Greenway urged local authorities to take every step to reduce the dangers posed to the public in the delivery of front-line services.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Aviva stakes claim to industry first with BI calculator and enhanced cover combination
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- SSP outage highlights importance of business continuity planning
- SSP passes Biba's software assessment