Two members of staff at a Yorkshire insurance broker have completed the final stretch of a 190-mile fund-raising coast-to-coast walk across England. Director Derek Parry and account executive Chris Midgley from Smart & Cook raised over £5,000 for the Cardiomyopathy Association by reaching the finishing line at Robin Hood's Bay in North Yorkshire.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting