An industry-wide survey has found that while customers expect better service from their insurer provider, more than 80% of claimants said they were 'satisfied' with the recent claims service they had received - with 62% being 'very satisfied'. The study, conducted on behalf of General Insurance Market Research within Aura (Gimra), also found improvements in the level of interest and care after a claim had been settled, as well as the communication between the insurance companies and claimant
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?