Charities struggling to find cover may be able to widen their options by embracing risk management at all levels within their organisation. This was the message delivered by Zurich Municipal at an event organised to examine the issue of restricted insurance capacity in the voluntary and charitable sector, and responses to it.Ronan Ball, head of Zurich Municipal's Community Insurance Centre, said: "We are advising charities to invest in risk management in order to give themselves more chances
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?