Close Premium Finance has joined forces with Misys to develop a fully integrated solution which the companies claim will make arranging premium finance easier for brokers. The new system integrates the Close system with the Misys back-office system, allowing brokers to deliver an electronic premium finance service at point of sale, and includes an automated payment process. Misys said the new system, to be launched in the new year, would save brokers' time and money.
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Tokio Marine Kiln launches post production media insurance