Brit Insurance has enhanced its commercial motor fleet policy, which is now available to new customers and existing customers at renewal. The policy will cover fleets with a minimum of five vehicles and will insure cars, vans, HGVs and special class vehicles. Updates to the policy will include unlimited cover for corporate manslaughter legal defence costs, new-for-old replacement, personal accident cover for drivers and occupants and increased limits on medical expenses.
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?