"The skill set of the broker is far higher than single company employees, and greater recognition of this fact comes at the top of my wish list. Brokers have to sell more than just the basic product. So the success of brokers in any market - personal or commercial - will be directly proportional to their ability to cross-sell other products" - Andrew Jackson, marketing director, Swinton Insurance- "I don't see the FSA as a challenge. Good brokers have always considered their clients first an
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?