In January 2004 Budget announced it had signed a deal with CDL to install a wide area network across its 86 branches. Sheer round-the-clock commitment saw the last branches brought onto the network two months ahead of schedule in July 2004.Now into month six of a fully functioning nationwide infrastructure, Budget reflects on the installation process and the impact the system has had, not least in helping the intermediary prepare for the new Financial Services Authority (FSA) regime.Discussi
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?