In a move to streamline its interactive service, Lucas Fettes has revamped its website in order to emphasise news, views and market information. The new online information service includes a news section, direct links to organisations such as the Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise and provides access to information about other relevant business partners. An extra password protected section will provide information on key benefits and services on a client-only basis.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016
- Harvey Pettitt moving to Open GI from SSP
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Academy Insurance launches QIP Underwriting