CFC Underwriting has revamped cyber insurance product in a move it has described as “a significant upgrade” to protect policyholders against emerging threats in the “digital age”. The specialist lines underwriting agency detailed that the enhanced offering includes the provision of first party cover on an “each and every claim” basis. It stated this will ensure policyholders are not restricted by a policy aggregate and that the full benefits of cover are available each time a crisis strikes
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?