Professional Broking and its sister titles would like to extend their condolences to all those who have lost family, friends or colleagues in Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the US. In this confusing and emotional time, our news team will be reporting up to the minute on this appalling tragedy and the consequences for the insurance industry and its staff. The Foreign Office has advised all those worried about family and friends to telephone 020 7008 0000.
- Queen's Speech: Insurers welcome new whiplash legislation move
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- InsurTech Futures: Technology will shrink the insurance market, says RSA's Leitch
- Opinion: Paul Upton on the consequences of the shock general election result
- Soros-backed investors launch MGA incubator
- Meet the techies: Paul Williams
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering