Professional Broking and its sister titles would like to extend their condolences to all those who have lost family, friends or colleagues in Tuesday's terrorist attacks in the US. In this confusing and emotional time, our news team will be reporting up to the minute on this appalling tragedy and the consequences for the insurance industry and its staff. The Foreign Office has advised all those worried about family and friends to telephone 020 7008 0000.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016