Insurance Island Risks returns and we meet the Fresh Insurance CEO and she shares her favourite records, along with revealing how she got into broking, her family connections, and charity work.
You know the format - we strand insurance professionals on an island and ask for the tracks that will sustain them while they try to survive.
In the first episode of the new series Lisa Powis CEO of Fresh Insurance, a personal lines broker reveals how she got into broking via her father’s High St Business and talks about how the idea for Fresh came about on a girls’ night out.
Listen to our interview and find out her top tunes.
Meet Lisa Powis
Why Lisa prefers relaxing tunes
Launching Fresh and the mentors along the way
Vinyl regrets, personal lines and tech wizardry
Personal inspiration and charity ambition
A balancing act
Fresh future and surviving the island
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- InsurTech Futures: Apple makes cyber insurance move
- Leaving the EU without a deal not acceptable, warns ABI
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance
- Blog: Join ERS on the Gumball rally