Nevada Investments has purchased private medical insurance broker Chase Templeton from Palatine Private Equity for an undisclosed sum. Nevada is the investment vehicle set up by Towergate-owners HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners. Its most recent deal saw it buy Ryan Direct Group last month. This latest move will see Palatine exiting Chase Templeton. Palatine first invested in the broker in 2013 and according to the firm it has since pursued a buy-and-build strategy and
- Claims management reorganisation at Ageas
- Covea GWP hits £666.3m
- Blog: Comply with GDPR or risk a £17.5m fine
- Lloyd's contacts all staff about voluntary redundancies
- Broking success: Richard Dornan, Premium Choice
- InsurTech Futures: Ageas to use AI in claims handling
- Blog: Allianz and LV, a tie-up that could turn others green with envy?