Brokers discuss how Stoke managed under the media scrutiny caused by the by-election, why the city is known as the 'capital of Brexit' and whether there is strong client loyalty. Watch the first part of the series here to hear Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market. And catch up on the full interviews from the April edition of Insurance Age.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- Gallagher versus Portsoken court case settled
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos