Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market. Read the full article for more information on what it's like to be an insurance broker in Stoke and tune in soon for the next instalment of the Insurance Age regional review.
- Towergate owner issues £800m debt offer
- News analysis: Towergate investors to create insurance giant
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva leads £5m investment in Neos
- InsurTech Futures: Regulation in InsurTech needs to change, says Aviva's Wilson
- Sabre tipped for £600m stock market float
- Opinion: Tim Holliday on the effects of the Ogden rate change
- FCA says intermediaries earned £15.9bn in 2016