The managing director of Lumley Insurance takes on our broking minute challenge.
John Lumley, managing director at Cirencester-based Lumley Insurance, reveals what superhero power he would like to have and who his ideal dinner guest would be.
Don't forget to read the full Broking Success interview to learn more about the background of Lumley Insurance, how it plans to grow organically and why John is unhappy with the FCA's ruling on renewal transparency.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- InsurTech Futures: ERS partners with CGI on insurer hosted pricing system
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform
- Car insurance flat in Q1 2017 but hikes inevitable thanks to “government blunders”, says AA
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy