It has been a turbulent six months since we last conducted a Sentiment Survey to learn how brokers are feeling about the market. The sector has had to contend with a number of major issues. The implementation of the Insurance Act and the crisis with software house SSP being two notable examples. So, with changes taking place and the cogs of business ever-moving Insurance Age once again has surveyed brokers to see how the land lies in terms of their feelings about the current market.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance