It has been a turbulent six months since we last conducted a Sentiment Survey to learn how brokers are feeling about the market. The sector has had to contend with a number of major issues. The implementation of the Insurance Act and the crisis with software house SSP being two notable examples. So, with changes taking place and the cogs of business ever-moving Insurance Age once again has surveyed brokers to see how the land lies in terms of their feelings about the current market.
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- InsurTech Futures: ERS partners with CGI on insurer hosted pricing system
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform
- Car insurance flat in Q1 2017 but hikes inevitable thanks to “government blunders”, says AA
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy