We asked them about the state of the economy in Newcastle, how much access to insurers the region offers and for their thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of the local insurance market. You can hear the views of the specialists here and remember you can also catch up with the article from the October edition of Insurance Age.
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Towergate confirms 133 people at risk of redundancy
- Pen and Markel in £25m equestrian sector deal
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016