Howden's Stuart Rootham reveals why he chose insurance broking instead of banking.
Managing director Stuart Rootham talks about life after the deal that saw Hyperion, the holding company for Howden, buy R K Harrison last year.
The exclusive video accompanys our profile interview where Rootham discusses the benefits of an employee-ownership model and growth targets.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Finch sees 2016 profit fall
- Lloyd’s to reduce UK staff headcount by 10% in Q4
- Towergate backers complete £800m fund raising
- Pen and CNA Hardy partner on new construction offering
- Insurance Island Risks - Kelliher Group's Imogen Coggan
- Newbie news: Clarke Williams
- InsurTech Futures: Use of tech by consumers growing in insurance