Howden's Stuart Rootham reveals why he chose insurance broking instead of banking.
Managing director Stuart Rootham talks about life after the deal that saw Hyperion, the holding company for Howden, buy R K Harrison last year.
The exclusive video accompanys our profile interview where Rootham discusses the benefits of an employee-ownership model and growth targets.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
- Towergate in "robust shape", says David Ross
- Swinton potential job cuts are sign of changing market
- Swinton puts 900 roles at risk of redundancy
- Towergate holding company posts £73m pre-tax loss for 2016
- InsurTech Futures: Aviva launches 'Ask It Never' initiative
- CII gazes into the future of commercial broking
- Axa adds management liability product to Applied Systems TAM platform