The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued final notices for One Call Insurance Services and for chief executive and majority shareholder John Radford.
In January this year the regulator published its decision notices (dated 13 June 2016) fining Radford £468,600 and One Call £648,000 for client money handling failings.
The Doncaster-headquartered firm which specialises in car, van and home insurance also faced a £4.62m hit from being banned from charging customers renewal fees for 121
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand