Over half of brokers (52%) are struggling to recruit young talent under 30 years of age, Insurance Age can reveal.
Research by Ecclesiastical found that 80% of the 250 responding UK brokers were keen to attract younger people.
Meanwhile nearly half (46%) of brokers surveyed were concerned about a potential talent crisis in the industry, noting that they are struggling to attract young people because they don’t have the right experience, skills or qualifications and not enough young people are
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders