Over half of brokers (52%) are struggling to recruit young talent under 30 years of age, Insurance Age can reveal.
Research by Ecclesiastical found that 80% of the 250 responding UK brokers were keen to attract younger people.
Meanwhile nearly half (46%) of brokers surveyed were concerned about a potential talent crisis in the industry, noting that they are struggling to attract young people because they don’t have the right experience, skills or qualifications and not enough young people are
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings