Brokers have been urged to leverage opportunities in automation and press software houses to gain benefits from it, said Craig Beattie senior analyst at Celent. Addressing delegates at Insurance Age's Broker Summit 2017, Beattie outlined seven trends that would impact brokers this year. He started with automation and new development which he said had changed "pace and speeded up". Leverage"The insurance industry can still leverage automation... and there is still opportunity within the broker co
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK