A report commissioned by Access to Justice has warned that 35,000 jobs in law and other specialist firms would be at risk if the government proceeds with plans to clamp down on personal injury claims. The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) launched a consultation last November on proposals designed to reduce the number of whiplash claims and allow insurers to cut premiums. The government argued that the current number of whiplash claims is "unacceptably high" and savings would be passed on by insurers wo
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK