Swinton Commercial has bought Cleethorpes-based CH Turner Insurance Consultants, its second acquisition of 2014.
The high street broker confirmed that the business will trade from its existing regional centre in Grimsby with owner Peter Lea joining its commercial team.
And Lea said: "I'm delighted to be joining such a strong commercial team in the area and, having thought long and hard about the best move for both me and my CH Turner clients, I'm confident it's the right decision for all."
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman