In this the eighth show of the series the winner of the Broker Apprentice 2013 series is revealed.
Joining Allianz Commercial's general manager Chris Hanks in analysing the contestant's achievements are Jonathan Swift, editor-in-chief of Incisive Media's insurance division, and Emmanuel Kenning, editor of Insurance Age.
Featuring full highlights of each candidate's performances across the five tasks of the competition, the judges reflect on who has developed the most during the series, who has risen over their competitors in each task and who would gain the most from the prize of a week as Mr Hanks' broker apprentice.
Who has impressed you most over the six weeks?
Do you agree with Chris Hanks' decision or would you argue against it?
If you would like to be considered for Broker Apprentice 2014 contact either Insurance Age's editor, Emmanuel Kenning, or the publisher, Phil Davison
Catch up with the series so far
• Episode one: The Client
• Episode two: Regulation overhaul
• Episode three: The Campaign bonus edition
• Episode four: The advertising winner revealed
• Episode five: The Schemes task begins
• Episode six: Which scheme was best?
• Episode seven: The interview
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries