London Market brokers have voted unanimously to form a new, independent organisation to be called the London and International Insurance Brokers' Association (Liiba).
Liiba will begin operations this month and will assume all the functions previously assumed by LMBC.
Unlike its predecessor, the new association will be separate from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), but will work with it on an ad hoc basis. It means that London market brokers will now have their own independent r
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti