Chubb Insurance Europe has registered in the UK as Chubb Insurance Company of Europe SE and will be regulated by the UK's Financial Services Authority. Chris Giles, chief executive officer of the company, commented: "This change does not affect any of the terms and conditions of our customers' policies or our business dealings. It is business as usual at Chubb Europe."
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall