Chubb Insurance Europe has registered in the UK as Chubb Insurance Company of Europe SE and will be regulated by the UK's Financial Services Authority. Chris Giles, chief executive officer of the company, commented: "This change does not affect any of the terms and conditions of our customers' policies or our business dealings. It is business as usual at Chubb Europe."
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019