Insurers have pledged to continue to push for action following the news that the government has delayed reforms to compensation for minor whiplash injuries.
Market experts stated that while the postponement of the consultation was disappointing at first, the Ministry of Justice’s remarks that reform was not “off the agenda” was proof that changes in this area were still coming.
“We’ll be pushing on all fronts for this to happen and we’ll be continuing to shout about the things that are happenin
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall