The sweeping changes unveiled by the Association of British Insurers (ABI) last month caught the market unawares.
Just over a year after Tidjane Thiam, CEO of Prudential, assumed the ABI’s chairmanship the trade body confirmed that three of its seven most senior executives would be leaving with immediate effect.
Nick Starling, director of general insurance (pictured above), who had been widely credited for his role in securing the organisation’s provisional Flood Re agreement with the government
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m