To assess this changing world, Zurich conducted research with more than 1000 SMEs who expressed their views on what the opportunities, risks and challenges would be in the near-term (2020).
This white paper focuses on the future of SME and business risks and analyses the potential shape and challenges of the sector in the near-term, by 2020. The paper also looks at how brokers can add value as SMEs face an increasingly complex business environment and changing risk profile.
Read the report on fu
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution